Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Wednesday 12 September 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren Let us know what books you've bought, borrowed or received for review!

So I actually had gone shopping on Monday but just got around to puttin these up now.
These covers all looked good. I saw a few of these books on other people blogs and during some of my challenges. I can't wait to start reading these!
These were my bargain finds. I'm excited about these too!!
THIS IS WHAT I AM MOST EXCITED FOR EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A BOOK!!!!!
I love True Blood and this was a awesome find.

All of these were found and purchased in Chapters.



4 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! Haha, I'm a fan of True Blood too - the books, that is, not the TV series lol. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend got me into the series before I even knew they were books lol. But I really want to get them and read them. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Great book choices! have fun reading!!!!
    New follower, found you on goodreads!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks!!! And thanks for following. I will follow back!

      Delete