Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Friday 7 March 2014

Release Day Blitz: Come Back to Me- Abigail Lee



Title: Come Back To Me (Finding Love In Milton, #2)
Author: Abigail Lee 
Genre: NA Romance

Blitz Host: Lady Amber's Tours

Book Description -
Secrets...
Bailey Hart's life crumbles beneath her when the one person she trusts the most turns out to be the only person lying to her.  Faced with another heartbreak and an unknown future, Bailey attempts to live the normal college life every girl her age dreams about. 
Refusing to look back...
Bailey finally has a grip on her new life when her world shakes again.  Her past reveals that not everything is as it seems, and she is faced with a choice.
Unable to move on...
What will Bailey do when she realizes the only person who can pick up the pieces of her heart is the same person who shattered it in the first place?



Lee is an Oklahoma native who received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Oklahoma State University in 2005. Beyond her passion for writing, Lee and her husband enjoy traveling and spending time with their growing family.
Lee currently resides in Oklahoma City with her husband, two sons and dog.

Also by Abigail Lee -
Stay With Me (Finding Love In Milton #1)
My Forever Valentine (Finding Love In Milton #1.5)


Author Links -

Buy Links -


Ty -I sat and stared at my computer screen, wondering what to write. She was the love of my life. That had definitely never changed. But how could I get her to see that I was still the love of her life? Bailey -“You ready for this?” He stepped into my line of vision.“I am.” I stepped forward and linked my arm with his. I froze for a few seconds before moving back. “Sorry, I wasn't thinking.”“Don't be sorry for that.” He closed the distance between us and placed his hand on my neck, tilting my head back and forcing me to look into his eyes. “Never be sorry for that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment