Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Saturday 4 January 2014

Guest Post with Lady Amber



Okay, so I was tempted to let my daughter write this post mainly because I can promote others, I just can’t promote myself. However, my daughter is 14 and it would be somewhere along the lines of “My mom is so weird, she dances and sings in the car. All she talks about is books and blogging. Total Nerd!” With that being said I think it’s best I write my own guest post.

Reading has always been a passion of mine, so blogging and doing reviews has been very exciting for me. Meeting some of the most phenomenal authors and the kindest bloggers has been wonderful. Although, I soon found authors in need of promoting and some sort of direction when it came to marketing their work. I was constantly trying to help with shares on FB, posts on my blog, promoting giveaways and so much more. It just never seemed to be enough. I wanted to be able to help these amazingly talented authors get the recognition they deserved. I went from a simple blogger at Amber’s Supernatural and YA Reviews to Lady Amber’s Reviews; Blogger, Tour Host and Event Host.  As a tour host, I recruit other bloggers to help spread information on a book(s), on their blogs and social media sites. This way it’s not just me, one blogger posting about an author’s work, it’s 30 or more bloggers depending on the tour. Hosting Release Party’s or Promo Party’s is probably my fave. I have so much fun, it’s such an adrenaline rush, I’m normally the shy, keep to myself kind of gal. Hosting events brings me out of my element and I love it. During the events we normally have anywhere between 20-50 guests depending on the genre and follows. We all play games and do promotional tasks to help the author being promoted and hopefully be able to give them the recognition they are looking for. The followers and authors I have met over the past year are awesome. They have all been very supportive, not of just me but of one another.
I am also the Personal Assistant for Cameo Renae, Rita Webb and KaSonndra Leigh. I am on probably about 20 different street teams and admin for about 15 different Facebook pages PLUS I am admin on 5 other blogs besides my own. I know what you’re thinking, that’s a lot! I may not be able to keep up with all the street teams and Facebook pages ALL the time but I do what I can, when I can.  I hate to tell anyone no, so when an author or blogger asks for help, I normally try to do whatever it is I can to do what they need.
I want to thank Rebekah for inviting me on her page, I know I’m boring and there isn’t much to me but if I am able to help one person do what they love, then I know I’m doing something right.
You can stalk me at any of the locations below:

Blog: http://ambersupernaturalandya.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @agarcia6510
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5363850-amber
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ambersupernaturalandya
Tours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Ambers-Tours/199400433532754
Launch Party’s (Events): https://www.facebook.com/LadyAmbersLaunchParty








No comments:

Post a Comment