Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review #301: Wayside School is Falling Down- Louis Sachar

Title: Wayside School is Falling Down
Author: Louis Sachar
Series: Wayside School
Pages: 152
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Summary: Louis yard teacher starts off 30 tales of unusual students. Comic sketches precede every chapter. Todd brings a cute adorable plastic puppy who bites back when Joy steals it. Cafeteria Mrs Mush serves Mushroom Surprise that changes Ron. When Paul falls out the window, Leslie offers her pigtails to pull him back. On 19th floor, invisible Allison finds Miss Zarves' class.
Review: Again, this was a book that I remember having the teacher read to us way back in I think the third grade or so. I loved it then and I still love it now. This book was laugh out loud funny and super ridiculous but an amazing read. It's so entertaining I read it in about an hour haha. Louis Sachar is a mastermind and everyone young and old should read this series.








About this author

Louis Sachar (pronounced Sacker), born March 20, 1954, is an American author of children's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment