Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 4 May 2014

Review #247: Captivated- Sophie Davis



Title: Captivated
Author: Sophie Davis
Pages: 54
Format: Ebook
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Summary: Can't get enough of Talia and Erik? Want to know about their first meeting? Interested in what happens between the books? Dying for a peek at what's coming in Created? 

Captivated is a Talented Novella that includes four short stories, two from Talia's point of view, and two from Erik's point of view. The first is a detailed account of what happened the first time Talia and Erik met. The second is all about Erik's trip to visit Talia after she was injured in Talented. The third takes place between Caged & Hunted, and gives you a glimpse at Erik's romantic side. And last, but certainly not least, the fourth story starts off right where Hunted ends. 

Not recommended for anyone who has not read the first three books, unless you don't mind a lot of spoilers!

Review: After reading book three in the series I obviously had to pick up Captivated. I like that we got POVs from both Talia and Erik. My only issue was that the different POVs weren't labelled, so for the first bit of each I was sometimes confused as to what part was what and what point in time there were occurring. This was a great addition to the series and I'm glad we got these little glimpses into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment