Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Monday 22 October 2012

Free Book for Review!!!!

Hey if anyone wants a free copy in exchange for a review.
Left alone in a secret room after their parents were kidnapped, Diamond and Obsidian must take care of their younger siblings. But how? They are facing both the threat of intruders and the threat of starvation. Will they survive or will their fate fall into the hands of the intruders? Or worse yet, will they starve to death?

Enter the world of The Diamond Mini-Series. It is a mini-series of short stories, each one picking up where the other one left off. Follow Diamond on her journey of survival and life.





Please leave me your email and I can send you the code for smash words!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment