Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Friday 19 October 2012

Review #16: Soul Sisters- Janiera Eldridge


Title: Soul Sisters
Author: Janiera Eldridge 
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Review: I recieved this book free for an honest review.
At the beginning I didn't ink that I would enjoy this book as much as I did considering it is new adult, bordering an adult novel. But I was wrong. I really enjoyed it. I really liked the flashbacks in this novel between modern times and olden times. I felt that in this book it worked. It was used to give background information, and it helped the book not hindered it. Also I liked the whole idea of being soul connected. Where a human gives up a part of their soul to save someone and becomes immortal, also making another "life", even if that life is technically a dead vampire. The part where the soul connected are twins added that much more to the story where the vampire twin is like a guardian to the human twin for all of eternity. And there was just enough romance for the book to not be gross lol.
There was not only one kick- ass herione in the book there was two, which made it doubly as good. The characters were fun and relatable (well as relatable as a vampire and werewolf can be to a human)
These are my predictions for book #2: remember when Ali was sick in the morning? I think that she is pregnant. Also the somewhat cliffhanger at the end of the book? I think that because Donovan was the creator that he can out his soul in the ring and the next creator to wear it will be possessed by his soul. We will find out if I am right when the next book comes out.
Overall the book was a good read and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quick read full of action and just enough romance. Also includes vampires and werewolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment