Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 28 October 2012

Review# 24: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century- Rachel Harris

Title: My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
Author: Rachel Harris
Pages: 304
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Review: This is the debut novel by author Rachel Harris, and I must say its an awesome start! I liked this book right off the bat. I think that the cover is so fitting and funny at the same time once you have read that book. When I read the book blurb I fell in love the storyline. It would be so awesome to travel back in time. Especially to the renaissance period (big dresses). Plus I thought that it was hilarious about how there was the My Super Sweet 16 Spoof of the MTV show.
I really enjoyed the characters. I loved Cat, other then I find that she accepted the time travel too readily, where I would have been pooping my pants. Also she was worried about getting home for a small period then forgot all about home for most of the book. I wished that we had learned more about Cat's mom. I found Reyna to be super mysterious, and hopefully we learn more about her in the future.then there was Lorenzo (swoon). How hot is he. I loved his player reputation. But he was also sweet and romantic. I'm just sad that things between him and Cat had to end. :(
Then Rachel leaves me hanging on a cliff lol with the ending!!! Can't wait for the next book!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I'm glad you enjoyed this one, and that you could connect to the characters. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a fun, easy read. I would recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete