Pages

Justine's books

Last Sacrifice
My Soul to Take
My Soul to Save
My Soul to Keep
My Soul to Steal
Wings
Spells
Illusions
Sing Me to Sleep
Girl Stays in the Picture
The Eternal Ones
Beastly
Ash
Huntress
Secret Society
The Trust
Ascendant
Rampant
0.4
Fairy Tale


Justine's favorite books »

Sunday 11 August 2013

Review #152: Bright Eyes- Madison Daniel


Summary: Michael has a secret.

A dark and haunting secret. One night. One date. One nightmare come to life.

Get lost in a short story of young love/lust, music and horror.

BRIGHT EYES: What lovely eyes you have...

Title: Bright Eyes
Author: Madison Daniel
Pages: 36
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Review: This is the first story that I have read by Madison Daniel and it was very strange. Still not really sure what was going on lol. All I know is there are little "monsters" who steal eyes. What I really want to know is how Michael fits into everything and why he keeps feeding into the creatures when he knows what he is doing is wrong.
I would absolutely carry on with another story in this series. I have too many questions for them to not be answered. I would recommend this novella to readers who enjoy a darker story and aren't afraid of things that go bump in the night.


About this author edit data
Music is LIFE and the written word is our SOUL. Music and writing have been my true ambition since I was a child. I have used music in every form possible; writing it, performing it, healing with it, etc. I call it my "life's soundtrack." I have always written in some form; from comic books to screenplays to short stories and now the new series "Ember." I have found a true passion for my stories and characters and am eager to share them with the world. See you on the next book tour...M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment